Friday, June 18, 2010

Interview with an Ally: Jason Perez

Name: Jason Perez


Age: 22


Race/Ethnicity: Filipino


Gender: Male


Religion: Non-practicing Catholic


When and how did you first decide you were a heterosexual?: I guess I have always know I was heterosexual. I was a very sexual boy when I was younger and a bit of a horn dog. Even in Kindergarten I would follow my teacher around because I thought she was pretty. When I was in middle school I had some experience with men, but this turned out to be uncomfortable to me and I ended up thinking of women to get through it and not offend the other guy involved. So...I truly think I have always known I was heterosexual.


To whom have you disclosed your heterosexual tendencies? How did they react?: I have disclosed my heterosexual tendencies to most of my friends...and my experiences with men for that matter. I have no qualms about my experiences and feel very open about them.


Is it possible your heterosexuality is just a phase you may grow out of?: As stated earlier I think I have always felt this way... and frankly I like women's figures too much to probably ever feel differently on a physical aspect.


What do you think caused your heterosexuality?: I have no clue honestly. I have always thought girls and women to be pretty and more appealing than boys or men. There is something about a nice curvaceous and voluptuous figure and a bubbly personality that is so appealing. I mean guys are great to hang out with, but from experience they aren't as fun to be intimate with... at least to me.




Special thanks to Jason Perez for his courage and insight!
*Questions taken from the Heterosexuality Questionnaire, Attributed to Martin Rochlin, PhD, January 1977*

-Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment